Welcome to the official T2O Clan Forum! You're currently not logged in. If you do not have an account, feel free to register by clicking on the link below.

Stay updated with our ever changing war records, rosters, and conversations. Here we are not only a gaming clan, but a gaming community. Feel free to share your interests and hopefully meet some really cool people. Thanks for your time! - T2O Clan
Welcome to the official T2O Clan Forum! You're currently not logged in. If you do not have an account, feel free to register by clicking on the link below.

Stay updated with our ever changing war records, rosters, and conversations. Here we are not only a gaming clan, but a gaming community. Feel free to share your interests and hopefully meet some really cool people. Thanks for your time! - T2O Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iP Serv

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iP Serv

iP Serv                   Empty
PostSubject: iP Serv    iP Serv                   EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:54 pm

i believe a number of people who read this might know me...if not...well...there isnt much to say about myself....i joined iP back in 08'...the times when eagle, spades, rain, DH, kee, soap, and omni were all active on mohh2....nevr untagged iP. although, reasons why u may not knw who the hell i am is because i am inactive on the psp....if you you have 360, ill see you on the battlefields soon, as i am also getting live in just a short while

-iP Serv
Back to top Go down
HeAdShOtz 4L

PostSubject: Re: iP Serv    iP Serv                   EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:22 pm

80 serv i thought u died !!08
Back to top Go down
iP Serv

PostSubject: Re: iP Serv    iP Serv                   EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:05 am

just for a little while
im back though
Back to top Go down
T2O SXYJeff

PostSubject: Re: iP Serv    iP Serv                   EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:05 am

Hi serv even-tough i dont know u Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iP Serv    iP Serv                   Empty

Back to top Go down

iP Serv
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: T2O/MoHH2 Community Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: